Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Os9Apps - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Os9Apps > Topics

Subject: Garmin Mobile
Replies: 2 Views: 1633

dj_pavo 8.12.08 - 02:10pm
Good day. I'd like to know if anyone has successfully downloaded this Application & what exactly it does. I am currently without internet and have to use my fone & opera to download. I have tried earlier today to download it but Opera currently shows that i have downloaded 68mb's where the app is only 58mb's. JScott if u read this, could you tell me if i should let Opera continue downloading, or is sumting wrong? Please as*ist as i am paying for wap and would not want to spend more than I already have.

And if anyone has already downloaded the app, could u please tell me what exactly it does. Much appreciated. Thanks. *

jscott 8.12.08 - 07:08pm
why download something when you don't even know what it is? numpty.GIF surely it would've been easier to ask Google what it was numpty.GIF *

dj_pavo 8.12.08 - 08:07pm
yes I am a numpty for that part. Lol. Bt the 2nd bit? Opera shows that i have already downloaded 70mbs, whereas the app shud be close on 60mbs. Has sumting gne wrng wit the download or shud i jus let it continue? Even time remaining counter has started over. Pls assist with this bit. Ive read a proper review of the app earlier. Thnx. *

* Os9Apps Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Os9Apps

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits